Ramar Steel is seeking a highly skilled fabricator with layout and assembly fitting experience to join our family.
The successful candidate will have experience fabricating structural steel, primarily for commercial buildings or similarly designed structures.
Experience with miscellaneous metals and/or the ability to operate CNC equipment is a plus, but not required.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Layout and fit‐up of structural steel
- Tack welding and MIG welding
- Interpretation of fabrication drawings, weld symbols, etc.
- Other work, which may be assigned as needed to support the team
- Must be willing to work overtime, when available.
Qualified applicants should have the ability to read fabrication drawings to assemble structural steel beams, columns, and other structural product types from various detail pieces. Use of tape measures, squares, and other hand tools as well as tack welding is required. The ideal candidate will be self‐motivated, hardworking individual ready to work in a cooperative environment.
The Position: Full‐time Monday‐Friday. 1st and 2nd shift available. 2nd Shift comes with shift differential pay.
What are the REWARDS?
- Premium Wages
- Great Benefits
- Job Security with a strong and stable company
- Opportunities for learning and growth with the Ramar Steel Company family
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process please call (585) 232-7777.